What have I been doing lately + World of Samsara

Well, lately I was majorly busy with work-related stuff. Besides that, in my free time, as you all well know I have been planning my story along with starting to look for reference sources for character design. Yes, I am building my own story which I plan on naming World of Samsāra or Samsāra, still thinking about that. I have many concepts in mind however, it’s going to take me a lot of while to implement them. Ah, long story though, I won’t give you just all the details yet.

Just so you know, World of Samsāra will see the light one day!

Besides this, I am as well thinking as you well know on what series to pick on after I’m done with Naruto, which I am, but as I told you guys, all I’m waiting for is the whole movie for my final review and that’s it.

attack-on-titan

Few of the names in my head are the well known Attack on Titan, Fairy Tail, Shaman King – which I started before Naruto but I dropped it meantime -, I am somewhat interested in Psycho Pass and Tokyo Ghoul. I would like to get into Tokyo Ghoul however after hearing the atrocious news that Tokyo Ghoul is being animated by Studio Pierrot, my interest considerably dropped! Why? Simple. I won’t get into another series that will get ruined at the end of it just because a studio cannot act professionally and decide to insert their own fantasy stories forcibly into canon. Just look at the horrible way Naruto ended.

So thank you, but no thank you! I will never again watch an anime that is animated by Studio Pierrot! Ever. So if you do have a recommendation for me, before actually doing so, please keep in mind that if said series is being animated by Studio Pierrot I will instantly refuse to even hear about it. Tokyo Ghoul was an exception because of a different context. So yeah…

Besides that, I don’t really know what to tell you about because all that’s in my mind right now is creating the universe of World of Samsāra along with its inhabitants. :)

So wish me luck! :P

Anyway, hope you guys are doing okay and talk to ya next time!

xoxo,

Chatte

Katia (3 years ago)

I’m looking forward to it ! :D Are you going to post it here or elsewhere ?

Thank you dear! Yes, it will be posted here. :)

EE (3 years ago)

You know what’s odd is those weights are pretty far off, if you compare Mikasa to a really muscular MMA fighter she’s still far to thin, especially the arms.

Cyborg is taller than her, clearly more muscular, yet weighs less apparently lol

xpopurix (3 years ago)

I like Psycho-Pass. Season 1 only tho. A friend of mind recommended it to me since its scriptwriter was Gen Urobuchi. After watching some series by Urobuchi, I think I know why many people like him (but I could be wrong too :D) But I don’t like its Season 2. Urobuchi isn’t the scripwriter anymore and it might be the reason the series, imho, have changed so much. It’s so much gory. I drop it after watching after episode 3 or 4. I can’t take it anymore. T_T

So it’s very gore-ish? Hmm, although I am a lover of horror things, gore… not that much. Thanks for your input, dear!

xpopurix (3 years ago)

I forgot to say. My friend said that Attack on Titan is more gory than Psycho-Pass season 2. I haven’t watched AoT since my friend told me that so if you like AoT, then you might give a chance Psycho-Pass season 2. :)

Oh, really? Thanks for informing me! I’ve seen enough gif sets on Tumblr from Attack on Titan and I haven’t been that put back by them so that I cannot watch the series. So, then it means that I might indeed get to like Psycho Pass Season 2 too!
        Thanks for letting me know! ♥

BBJ (3 years ago)

Well I think that Psycho-pass is more gorier IMO. It may have more body count than Psycho-pass but it doesn’t have bodies exploding into red juice.

BBJ (3 years ago)

On the other hand, I forgot to tell you that Season 2(done by Tatsunoko Production) is actually build up to the movie that is coming in January and once again Production I.G. will be animating & Gen Urobuchi will be writing script for that movie.

Rex Julius (3 years ago)

“I would like to get into Tokyo Ghoul however after hearing the atrocious news that Tokyo Ghoul is being animated by Studio Pierrot, my interest considerably dropped! Why? Simple. I won’t get into another series that will get ruined at the end of it just because a studio cannot act professionally and decide to insert their own fantasy stories forcibly into canon. Just look at the horrible way Naruto ended.

So thank you, but no thank you! I will never again watch an anime that is animated by Studio Pierrot! Ever.”

LOL, still licking wounds, right?

Also, Kishimoto told many times that HE wanted NaruHina, only the movie was not his idea, but even after he got the idea he said “I want to see this movie”.

BUT if you say you don’t want to watch anything from Pierrot, okay, then let’s try out Madhouse and Sunrise!

Dude, even the creators of Legend of Korra took their series out of Pierrot’s reach. Inform yourself before you spew nonsense…

TTrasengan (3 years ago)

@Chatte how does your statement on Legend of Korra reflect on anything Rex Julius just said based on the words of Kishi himself? He’s just stating the fact that Kishi wanted Naruhina to happen long before The Last.